Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A new way to do Easter

I didn't get plastic eggs.  We didn't have an egg hunt.  There were no hard boiled eggs.  We didn't have a fancy dinner.  We DID have rain.  We DID have fun.  We DID go to church.  We DID feel like it was Easter......and there was candy.

This year, I decided to do it a little differently.  As the Easter Bunny, I get to decide don't I?  The boys are big enough that they kind of know what is going on.  But, they are not too old for something fun on Easter.

I bought this machine, that you put in the freezer, and you make popcycles, fudgecycles, and anything else you want to freeze in the shape of a popcycle.  Chase is having a ball with it. We looked up recipes on the web.  The recipe book in the store was $16.  We found some great, healthy recipes and we are trying them all.  It takes less than 10 minutes.  So much fun and so good to eat.  So glad the Easter Bunny thought of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment