Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday night/Monday morning

We have just finished our Lacrosse season and our Soccer season. The boys have so much homework. I've been in town but working a lot. I just had to put $2,000.00 in my car for repairs after it didn't pass inspection. We went to church today. Sam stayed home. His allergies have been so bad after being on the Soccer and Lacrosse fields this week. When we got home from church, Alex laid down in his bed. I went to wake up Sam in his bed. I woke up 5 hours later. So for today, Alex, Sam and I, slept in the middle of the day. Chase, on the other hand, painted wood for a project we are doing while watching his new obsession, Dr. Who, on TV. He was so happy with the three of us out of his way. Needless to say, it is 1:20am and I am just now going to bed. We have been a houseful of sleeping beauties for sure here at Fletcher365.

No comments:

Post a Comment